Listed here are a few of the resources that I utilize for learning about UX and how to be more efficient. I’d also be happy to share my knowledge via direct instruction, guidance, and resources for in-house staff on how to plan and carry-out UX activities. This can be done as a virtual seminar via skype, google hangout or other web conferencing tool. If you’re in the Chicago area, I may even be able to stop by your office.
UX knowledge I can share:
- How to develop a UX strategy & vision
- Identifying the right UX research to get the right feedback
- How to plan and carry out several different UX research methods
- Templates for planning, testing and reporting UX research
- Best practices for hi/lo-fidelity prototyping for research and for documentation
Aside from the articles and links on my site here, below are some of the other resources I have found useful. I will add to this from time to time with updates